Corporate Loans and Lines of Credit
Corporate loans and lines of credit from Raymond James Bank can be used for a variety of business purposes, including acquisitions, refinances, equipment purchases, working capital, and other growth purposes for existing businesses. Financing is available for term loans and lines of credit with a minimum of $5 million to $40 million.
Qualifying business types:
- Service providers
- Health care
- Business cash flow should cover debt payments in varying economic scenarios
- Asset collateral should provide adequate coverage for loan requirements
- Business should have positive economic projections
- Working assets - account receivables/inventory
- Fixed assets - machinery, equipment, buildings/warehouses
When your business is ready to take the next step, contact Raymond James Bank for your corporate lending needs. Call Raymond James Bank Corporate & Real Estate Lending at 800-718-2265.
Products, terms and conditions subject to change.
Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. are affiliated with Raymond James Bank, N.A. Unless otherwise specified, products purchased from or held at Raymond James & Associates or Raymond James Financial Services are not insured by the FDIC, are not deposits or other obligations of Raymond James Bank, are not guaranteed by Raymond James Bank and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested.