Raymond James Bank is pleased to offer FHA lending in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, Hernando, Manatee and Sarasota counties. FHA loans are government-insured and designed to broaden homeownership opportunities for qualified borrowers.
Raymond James Bank's FHA loans feature many benefits, including:
- Flexible down payment options – Down payments can be made with only 3.5%2 of the purchase price, much lower than traditional mortgages.
- Ideal for first-time homebuyers – With low fixed rates and a small down payment requirement, FHA mortgages are designed with first-time homebuyers in mind.
- Allows for assistance with closing costs – 100% of the down payment and closing costs can be gifted from a relative, nonprofit or government agency.
- Fixed rates – A fixed, competitive rate for the life of the mortgage. In some cases, the mortgage may be offered at below-market interest rates.3
- Financing up to $292,5004 – With a maximum loan amount of $292,500, an FHA mortgage is an appealing option for many homebuyers.
To learn more about FHA lending and how you can benefit, please call your Raymond James Bank mortgage consultant.
1 FHA mortgages are available in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, Hernando, Manatee and Sarasota counties.
2 A $163,200 fixed rate 30-year term loan with a rate of 3.500% and an annual percentage rate of 4.051% would have 103 monthly payments of $819.79 followed by 257 monthly payments of $745.64. Payment will decrease slightly as mortgage insurance premium is adjusted during first 103 month. Down payment used in example is 3.5%. If an escrow account is required or requested, the actual monthly payments will also include amounts for taxes and homeowners insurance.
3 Call for details.
4 Maximum loan amount in Manatee and Sarasota counties: $442,500.
Products, terms and conditions subject to change. Subject to standard credit criteria. Property insurance required. Flood insurance required if property is located in a designated flood zone of "A" or "V". Call Raymond James Bank for rates and other information.
Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. are affiliated with Raymond James Bank, a federally chartered savings bank. Unless otherwise specified, products purchased from or held at Raymond James & Associates or Raymond James Financial Services are not insured by the FDIC, are not deposits or other obligations of Raymond James Bank, are not guaranteed by Raymond James Bank and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested.