Raymond James Bank offers government-insured FHA loans designed to broaden homeownership opportunities for qualified borrowers in Hernando, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas and Sarasota counties.
Our FHA loans feature a wide range of benefits, including:
- Flexible down payment options – Down payments can be made with only 3.5%1 of the purchase price, much lower than traditional mortgages.
- Ideal for first-time homebuyers – With low fixed rates and a small down payment requirement, FHA mortgages are designed with first-time homebuyers in mind.
- Allows for assistance with closing costs – 100% of the down payment and closing costs can be gifted from a relative, nonprofit or government agency.
- Fixed rates – A fixed, competitive rate for the life of the mortgage. In some cases, the mortgage may be offered at below-market interest rates.2
- Financing offered across the nation3 up to the maximum loan amount, making an FHA mortgage an appealing option for many homebuyers.
Talk to Linda
Mortgage Consultant Linda Kemp applies her 30+ years of experience in mortgage banking to guide first-time homebuyers through today's real estate market.
Talk to Mike
As a mortgage consultant, Mike Huffman specializes in first-time homebuying and local down payment assistance programs.
Products, terms and conditions subject to change. Subject to standard credit criteria. Property insurance required. Flood insurance required if property is located in a designated flood zone of "A" or "V".
2Call 727.567.2568 for details.
3The maximum loan amount varies by state and county. You can check current limits by visiting https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/hicostlook.cfm.